RockNet Meeting Minutes - May 14, 2009
ROCKNET MEETING MINUTES
May 14, 2009
The meeting convened in the Blue Crab Room of City Hall at 7:40.
In attendance: Bob Ekman, Mary Alice McDonough, Roald Schrack, Mike Cannon, Carol Nicholas.
1. The minutes of the last meeting (April 16) were read and with minor corrections were accepted and approved.
2. With the spring events already online, we also have posted on line:
- Summer recreation guide.
- Draft “Green” building code is now available for review and comment. Summary of proposed changes are also online.
- Community meetings for the Recycling and Refuse phase 2.
- Hometown Holidays.
- People can watch the HTH video promo, which is linked from the home page and see the poster award winner.
3. Mary Alice is continuing to share with us her many nice pictures of Rockville. We will be using them in a redesign of the web site.
4. We will set up a new schedule to meet with Hjarman Cordero, who is the Neighborhood Resource Coordinator. He works in the City Manager's department. He will help us as we try to work with different civic associations.
5. The daily web visits went from 41,239 in March down to 39,421 in April.
Meeting adjourned at 9:10 P.M.
Submitted by Carol Nicholas