RockNet Meeting Minutes - October 9, 2008
ROCKNET MEETING MINUTES
October 9, 2008
The meeting convened in the Blue Crab Room of City Hall at 7:45 P.M.
Present: Bob Ekman, Stan Klein, Carol Nicholas.
1. Brief discussion of past meetings and Bob gave us a demonstration of the new system we now have.
2. Our new account is with Go Daddy. This is now our hosting account. This seems to give us more advantages than we had before. It is important that we copy files and transfer them to Go Daddy ASAP.
3. What about FTP users? Comments about the search engine, or about the search mechanism were brought up. Along with e-mail accounts, forwarding accounts, multiple domain users, and FTP users.
4. Community activities was brought up. It was felt that a community outreach program would be beneficial.
5. Bob wants us to revisit our goals and directions. From here we can make plans. He is asking for input from all of us.
The meeting adjourned at 8:50P.M.
submitted by Carol Nicholas